Folkestone & Bruges Twixmas
The popular resort of Folkestone on the Kent Coast has plenty to offer visitors with its stunning views across the Channel and unique charm. As the gateway to Europe, this traditional resort makes the ideal destination from which to explore the festive charms of Bruges.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
● A special ‘2 for 1’ Bar each evening from 6pm-9pm with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Excursion to Bruges – Passport required!
● Excursion to historic Canterbury.
If you are British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.