Liverpool, The Cavern Club & Mersey Cruise
Liverpool has moved on from its industrial past and is embracing the future with its cosmopolitan outlook, with designer stores, galleries, a host of museums and not forgetting one of the biggest bands of all time, The Beatles. With a visit to the Cavern Club where the Beatles were ‘discovered’ and their successful career began included, as well as a trip on the Mersey, the famous river that flows through the veins of this city, you can delve a little deeper into the past that made this city so great.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
● Excursion discovering historic Chester
● Inclusive excursion to Southport
● A guided city tour with inclusive admission to the Cavern Club and an included cruise on the River Mersey.