Harbour Festival of Light
Join Caledonian Travel as we visit the Harbour Festival of Light, a display of breath taking aerial acrobatics and a spectacular light show at the Scottish Maritime Museum. Step inside the glass-roofed ‘cathedral of engineering’, where bold patterns give way to shimmering silks and dancing lights. Here, suspended from the original girders of the former shipyard, watch Spinal Chord perform jaw dropping, gravity defying aerial acrobatics bathed in coloured lights. From shimmering rays to radiant beam, your unique ‘theatre in the round’ journey through the Linthouse also casts a captivating light over twenty beautiful boats and awesome relics of maritime engineering.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout.
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast in The Adamton Country House Hotel, Monkton
● Inclusive excursion to the Harbour Festival of Light
● Visit to Largs on outward journey
● Scenic drive to Portpatrick on return journey.