Weston super Mare & Historic Bath
Located on the promenade, The Seaward Hotel, offers the delights of Weston-super-Mare literally on its doorstep, this traditional Victorian resort offers stunning views over to Wales and down to Exmoor. With golden sandy beaches and a wide flat promenade, leading to the Grand Pier which offers a whole host of activities including go karting, dodgems and a robocoaster. The SeaQuarium has a host of displays allowing the opportunity to get up close to many elusive and rare species. Wandering around the Georgian city of Bath with its beautiful buildings and stunning architecture allows you to experience the fantastic grandeur of times past, a visit to the Roman Baths will share 2000 years of history, walk the same paths as the Romans and taste the spa water which reputedly has health benefits in the 42 minerals which it contains. The stunning Cheddar Gorge, is a wonderful natural phenomenon which has created these sheer cliff faces, which are almost 450 feet in places, by the water, it has taken over 1 million years to form and is one of the greatest natural wonders in Britain.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Seaward Hotel, Weston super Mare
● Free time to enjoy Weston super Mare
● Inclusive excursion to historic Bath
● Excursion taking in the delights of Cheddar Gorge via the Mendip Hills and Wells.