Historic York Spectacular
The historic city of York with its stunning architecture including the York Minster, one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in Europe with stunning stained glass windows and magnificent towers, set within the famous Shambles, with its pretty overhanging timber framed buildings is well worth a visit. Claiming the title of Britain’s oldest seaside resort, visitors have been coming to Scarborough for over 400 years, since the discovery of mineral waters attracted those who wished to benefit from their healing properties. Things may have changed but Scarborough is still a fantastic destination, with the majestic Scarborough Castle overlooking the North and South Bays, which offer a delightful walk along the stunning Victorian promenade in either direction. Harrogate is a delightful spa town which will transport you back to another era.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Wheatlands Lodge Hotel, York
● Free time to enjoy York
● Inclusive excursion to Scarborough
● Excursion to discover the charms of Harrogate
● A visit to Knaresborough on our return journey.