Scarborough Christmas Superdeal
Visitors have been coming to Scarborough for over 400 years, since the discovery of mineral waters attracted those who wished to benefit from their healing properties. Things may have changed but Scarborough is still a fantastic destination for a break, with the majestic Scarborough Castle overlooking the North and South Bays, which offer a delightful walk along the stunning Victorian promenade in either direction, north bringing you to Peasholme Park, with its beautiful Oriental theme and boats to hire. Heading south along the promenade will lead you to the Stardisk, which when illuminated in the evening with the star constellations is a magical sight.
● Coach travel throughout with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast in select hotel accommodation
● Traditional Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
● Free time to enjoy Scarborough
● Excursion discovering the historic charms of York.