Scarborough Christmas at the Royal
Visitors have been coming to Scarborough for over 400 years, since the discovery of mineral waters attracted those who wished to benefit from their healing properties. Things may have changed but Scarborough is still a fantastic destination for a break, with the majestic Scarborough Castle overlooking the North and South Bays, which offer a delightful walk along the stunning Victorian promenade in either direction, north bringing you to Peasholme Park, with its beautiful Oriental theme and boats to hire. Heading south along the promenade will lead you to the Stardisk, which when illuminated in the evening with the star constellations is a magical sight.
● Coach travel throughout with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Royal Hotel, Scarborough
● Traditional Christmas lunch with all the trimmings
● Free time to explore Scarborough
● Excursion to Whitby & Goathland
● Inclusive excursion discovering historic York.