Llandudno at the Chatsworth
The beautiful Victorian resort of Llandudno has retained its traditional seaside charm, with its wide, flat promenade, bustling pier and two blue flag beaches, it has something for everyone. Nestled between the Great and Little Orme’s there are a plethora of shops, cafés and galleries to peruse at leisure and for the more adventurous why not try taking in the view from the longest cable car in Britain, on its journey to the top of the Great Orme. For those who prefer to stay on the ground the Great Orme Tramway which has been operating since 1902, offers a more sedate way to enjoy the scenery.
Please note the Llandudno Cable Car operates from 1st April 2018 – 31st October 2018 weather permitting. The tram operates from late March until late October.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Chatsworth House Hotel, Llandudno
● Free time to enjoy Llandudno
● Inclusive excursion taking in the delights of Betws-y-Coed and Llanberis
● Excursion featuring Beaumaris and Caernarfon returning via Conwy.