Chester & Peaks Superdeal
Chester is one of England’s most fascinating cities, situated by the banks of the River Dee. Enjoy all that this historic city has to offer and admire the scenic splendour of the magnificent Peak District as we visit the picturesque villages of Bakewell and Matlock Bath.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, North Stafford
● A special ‘2 for 1’ Bar each evening from 6pm-9pm with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Inclusive excursion to historic Chester
● A scenic journey taking in the delights of The Peaks, including Bakewell and Matlock Bath
● Excursion discovering the spa town of Buxton.