Jacobite Steam & Caledonian Canal Cream Tea Cruise
Situated on the shores of Loch Linnhe and in the shadow of Scotland’s highest mountain, Ben Nevis, Fort William is the largest town in the highlands. Now a bustling tourist town, the ruins of the Old Fort after which the town was named, can be found on the water’s edge, which provides an interesting history of the town. A trip aboard the Jacobite steam train is also included, this 84 mile round trip is a memorable way to experience the Scottish scenery, passing mountains, lochs and rivers and crossing the 21 arch Glenfinnan Viaduct, a feat of engineering over 1000 feet long which featured in several of the Harry Potter films.
We will also be enjoying a cruise on the Caledonian Canal which will be accompanied by a cream tea, this feat of engineering designed by Thomas Telford is an opportunity to enjoy some wonderful scenery and hopefully spot some of the local wildlife.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout.
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast in the Caledonian Hotel, Fort William.
● Inclusive journey on the Jacobite Steam Train
● Trip on the Nevis Range Mountain Gondolas
● Included excursion to Lomond Shores on return journey.