Historic York Spectacular
The historic city of York with its stunning architecture including the York Minster, one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in Europe with stunning stained glass windows and magnificent towers, set within the famous Shambles, with its pretty overhanging timber framed buildings is well worth a visit. Leeds is a cosmopolitan city with a focus on art, you don’t have to visit a gallery enjoy the experience there is plenty located around the parks and squares, but if it’s a gallery you are looking for Leeds has plenty of those too try The Henry Moore Institute or Leeds Art Gallery with over 3000 painting there is bound to be something for every taste.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Wheatlands Lodge Hotel, York
● Free time to enjoy York
● Inclusive excursion to Leeds
● Excursion to discover the charms of Harrogate
● A visit to Knaresborough on our return journey.